Private Istanbul Tour
Day 1: Arrival To Istanbul
Meal : No Meal
Upon arrival to Istanbul International Airport (IST). Met on arrival and transfer you to hotel. Free Time and Overnight.
Day 2: Istanbul Historical Tour
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast. You will be picked up from your hotel for a full day Istabul historical tour of old city. You will meet with your English speaking local tour guide and our first visit will be Saint Sophia Museum, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century. It is one of the architectual marvels of all time, then visit the Sultanahmet Cami (Blue Mosque), built in the 16th century, unique with 6 minarets and its magnificent interior decoration of the blue Iznik tiles. The Ancient Hippodrome, was the scene of chariot races and constains three monuments: Obelisk of Theodosius,bronze serpentine column and German Fountian of Wilhelm II.Then proceed the Grand Covered Bazaar (Kapalicarsi) one of the oldest and biggest Bazaars in the world with more than 4,000 shops selling souvenirs, rugs & kilims, jewelry, pottery, leather and almost everything. You will have lunch in a local restaurant. ın the afternoon, you will visit Topkapi Palace, the great palace of the Ottoman Sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries. Afterwards, you will visit Little Hagia Sophia Mosque is known as one of the oldest standing churches in Istanbul dating back to 6th century. It is early domed – basilica architectural plan of famous Hagia Sophia which was applied here first time in the history. Temple is founded by powerful emperor Justinianos whose reign was golden age of Roman Empire and now is used as a mosque since 1497.
At the end of the tour, you will be droped off your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
*** Please note: If you like that you can join our Dinner Cruise on the Bosphorus including belly dancing show, folk dance, dinner and unlimited local drinks.
Day 3: Fly Home
Meal : Breakfast
Breakfast & Check out from the hotel before 11:30 am. Free Time and you will be picked up from your hotel according to your departure time for transfering directly on to Istanbul Airport for return international flight
- Hotel accommodations in preferred class hotel
- Professional English Speaking Local Tour Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Meals mentioned by the itinerary
- Noted sightseeing tours on regular group basis
- Roundtrip airport transfers with A/C minivans
- Mentioned entrance fees to sights by the itinerary
- All mentioned land transportations
- Local taxes
- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner as indicated schedule
- International flights and personal travel insurance
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required)
- Tips to guides, drivers or staff at hotels
- Items of a personal nature
- Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc)
- All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service
30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2
Haghia Sophia Museum is closed on Monday; replaced with Underground Cistern,
Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday; replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace
Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sunday
You are kindly requested to present your self at the pick up point 15 minutes prior the pre advised pick up time